Collection of Personal Information
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your e-mail address, name, home or work address and telephone number.
- Information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected which include: IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses.
- Also your, age, gender, ZIP/PIN code, preferences, interests and favourites.
Note: If you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through our public message boards.
Use of your Personal Information
- This information is used by us to operate our websites and deliver the services you have requested.
- To inform you of other products and services offered by us and our affiliates.
- To contact you to fill out surveys for research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services
- To contact about a particular offering that may be of interest to you.
Note: We do not use or disclose personal information without your explicit consent.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To help us perform statistical analysis;
- To provide customer support;
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service Users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information, except to provide these services to us. They are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
Our website uses “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. The primary purpose of a cookie is to provide a convenience feature to save you time.
For example, if you personalize our pages or register with our site or services, a cookie helps us to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses etc. When you return to the same website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of our websites or services you visit.
Safeguarding and Securing your Personal Information
We secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Disclosure of your Information
We will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Billion Hearts Beating Foundation or our websites;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Billion Hearts Beating Foundation
- Act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
Consent to this Policy